20 October 2008

Masalah Laserjet 1020 di ubuntu

printer laserjet 1020 ternyata tidak berjalan mulus. kemudian setelah mencari masalah yang sama dapat diselesaikan. Seperti dibawah ini :

Install your HP LaserJet 1020 on Ubuntu

Here you’ve got a short and reliable method of installing HP LaserJet 1020 on Ubuntu (and as far as I know Debian). Works perfectly. No further configuration required.

$ sudo apt-get install build-essential
$ wget -O foo2zjs.tar.gz http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/foo2zjs.tar.gz
$ tar -zxvf foo2zjs.tar.gz
$ cd foo2zjs
$ sudo make uninstall
$ make
$ ./getweb 1020
$ sudo make install install-hotplug cups

Now I must admit I didn't have a clue of what I was doing in Terminal but this so far has seemed to work for me. I can use both printers. I hope this helps someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment